2018 Inner Guide Apprenticeship Program: Reiki, Yoga and Nature
January - September 2018
Facilitated by Audrey MacNamara Sheldon
I am so excited to be offering the second year of The Inner Guide Apprenticeship Program. This is a program designed to inspire, challenge, transform and lead the participant to tools and experiences that initiate the intentional journey to the Inner Guide. What that means is for each participant to discover for themselves. An experience of direct revelation. Indisputable. This is a process to discover the inner mystic that has been there all along waiting patiently to listen. Those interested in developing themselves for the purpose of serving their family, community and the world will be offered the opportunity to explore and develop the necessary tools to begin this journey from a safe and informed place based on personal knowing. ~Audey
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. "
Students will meet once a month for nine months beginning in January, see below for weekend dates. We have developed a uniquely tailored program that cultivates each individual's unique gifts to be shared with group and community through the Usui Reiki, the Holy Science of Yoga, learning from nature and the Magic of working collectively. Deepening, understanding and healing our local and global community is at the heart of this program. Understanding that each student is also a contributor and without the input, participation and financial backing, the program wouldn't be possible. One must only have the authentic desire to dive deeply into the sea of Truth and wish to learn a sacred and beautiful way to assist others to do the same.
Full Tuition: $999/$111 per month, plus $111 registration fee = $1,110
OR: $999 for those that wish to pay prior to the beginning the program and registration fee is waived.
$999, Paid in Full no later than January 25th
$111/weekend, due Friday evening at the beginning of the class
Minimum of 8 students and maximum of 12
Additional costs for books and drum making materials. Book list will be send to the student once registration is complete.
***Students are responsible for all payments of all weekends even if the weekend is missed. Payment arrangements are to be made with Audrey accordingly. There will be no refunds for training costs. No student is ever turned away for financial reasons.
Meetings occur Friday evenings 6-9pm, Saturdays 2-8pm, Sundays 12-6pm. Some meeting times will be at the Free Spirits Yoga studio and some off-site at locations in and around Greensboro. This schedule is subject to change. Every weekend will begin with a Friday night Asana Intensive and circle.
~Additional students may attend certain portions of the training like certifications or drum making.
- January 26 - 28th ~ Reiki I
- February 23-25th ~ Reiki II
- March 30 - April 1st~ Drum making workshop
- April 27 - 29th ~ Friends with Fire
- May 25 - 27th ~ Spring Nature Experience
- June 29 - July 1st ~ Wild Card
- July 27 - 29th ~ Reiki Master Certification
- August 24 - 26th ~ Cooling Waters
- Sept 28 - 30th ~ Reflection
In this training we will cover the following:
Certifications and Skills
- Reiki I, II & Master Certifications
- Deepening practice with asana, pranayama and meditation
- Developing our relationship with Nature
- Drum Making Workshop
- Power of Gratitude
- Working with Ceremony and Ritual for Personal and Community Healing
- Developing our relationship with Fire
- Exploring Dreaming and Meditation
- Spiritual Ethics for Practitioners and Facilitators
- Developing Safe and Sacred Community
Yogic Aspects of the program
- Yama & Niyama: Foundational Teachings of Yoga
- Asana, pranayama and meditation
- Development of the Intuitive Teacher
- Appropriate Pranayama Techniques
- Anatomy and Physiology Specific to Yoga and Energy Work
- Appropriate Meditation Techniques
- Chakras and Nadis
- Journaling, Walking and Art Making as Healing Modalities
- Yoga Nidra
- Traditional Mantras and Sacred Ceremonial Songs
This program is a comprehensive immersion program. It is powerful, fun, and can be life changing. The bonds that are made in the circle between the students are often ones that can last a lifetime. This information is appropriate for any and all who feel lead to its call. How it will transform each individual's life through its use is the journey. Please consider this seriously and join us as we take this Road Together for the betterment and healing of ALL!