* Class Packages and Monthly Memberships available with individual teachers only (Packages and Memberships vary by teacher.)
* Drop-in rates can also be found with class descriptions (Drop-in rates vary by class.)
*For payment of workshops, see those specific pages.
- New students, come a few minutes early to get acquainted with the studio.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME! All classes begin and end promptly.
- Please be sure to arrive before class begins.
- Be prepared to practice barefoot with loose/stretchy, comfortable clothes for all classes. Mats and props are provided, although owning your own is strongly recommended.
- Class payment options at the studio include: cash, check, credit/debit card. Payments for most classes will soon be available to be made online.
- For your comfort, do not eat a large meal within 2 hours prior to a class.
- Bring your own water if attending a HOT class.
- Please do not wear heavy cologne, perfumes, essential oils or large jewelry to class.
- If you have a heart condition or any other serious ailment, please let your instructor know BEFORE class begins.
- Remember, breathe and smile!