This Workshop is completely FULL!!!
Please contact the school to get on the wait list for the next one!
Join Mind Your Peace & Hues on Saturday, March 5 from 3-8pm. You'll learn about the history and use of malas, explore and charge your gemstones, and create your very own beautifully designed mala.
It takes time to design & cultivate each custom mala, so REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE FEBRUARY 6TH!
"What's this custom intuitive mala you speak of," you ask?
*A custom mala is specially designed to each individual's energy, affirmations, intentions and requests. When you register, you'll complete a few questions to help me learn exactly what you hope to cultivate with this piece. Intuition refers to the process in which I curate a set of gemstones that allows for the best reflection of your present being. I will use my gifts of intuition, healing, and connection to Source to select gemstones perfect for you.
In the workshop:
- You will learn about the history of malas and how to incorporate one into your own practice.
- You'll receive information about healing properties of various gemstones.
During the ceremony:
- You'll learn how to cleanse and charge your mala.
- You'll receive hands-on instruction to thread, knot, and complete your mala.
- You'll have an opportunity to engage in a guided meditation and practice with your newly created sacred 'peace'.
Pricing and Registration Details
There are 2 registration options at the top of the page:
- your registration fee [$40]
- your registration fee, plus a gift to the host of the creation space, Free Spirits Yoga (FSY) [$49]
In addition, please complete the questions that follow to help me understand what you are looking for in your mala. Your responses will help me select the materials for you, including the 108 beads of your mala and the guru bead.
- *NOTE: the registration fee covers your time at the workshop and ceremony and does not include your mala materials.
- The cost of your mala is determined by the complexity of the design aesthetic you choose.
- The simpler the design, the fewer gemstones that need to be selected and integrated into an energetically cohesive and aesthetically pleasing piece.
- The more involved or complex the design, the greater energy that must be devoted to create a harmonious collection of stones.
I look forward to being blessed by your presence and sharing the abundant joy that 108 + 1 beads can bring.
*If you have any questions about the event, my work, or just want to drop me a line, don't firstname.lastname@example.org
♥ Love & light,